Memory Pictures

Published on: Author: bette 4 Comments

This is not the same picture that I describe in “Memory Pictures” . . . but it is the same Paul. This one was taken of him taking a picture of another sunset about 25 years later from our home in The Cove at Brookings.

Paul-Picture

Twenty-five years earlier, when he took picture he called Beyond the End,   Jimmy Buffett was singing in the background:

Old worlds keep closing in . . . they have before . . . they will again.   Voices call beyond the wind . . . say we must go . . . beyond the end . . . and follow . . . beyond the end.”

Beyond the End

Lots of wonderful memories were made that day, so later that night in the Trees Motel across Hwy 101 from Trees of Mystery in Klamath, California,  I wrote “Memory Pictures.”

CLICK HERE:   Memory Pictures

4 Responses to Memory Pictures Comments (RSS) Comments (RSS)

1. Thanks, Karen.

Since Berma also commented on this one, I wonder if she’s going to be notified. I haven’t talked to her recently since she’s been out of town. She’ll be happy that you “volunteered” to lead the meeting on the 24th. :-)! I love the idea of using “The Fog Lifts” and talk about “Inspiration”. Ever since we talked about that I’ve been thinking of times I’ve been inspired by nature surprising me. Of course feel free to do the meeting on anything else you want to do.

One other thing … I didn’t have to Approve this comment … and sometimes I do. I’m not sure what’s that about …

• Well … that’s very weird! You might have had trouble opening that last comment if you tried right after I sent it. I decided to see if I could link it back directly to the post “The Fog Lifts.” It looked like I was doing the right thing – but it didn’t show up so I gave up!